Wow. This is great research.
I can’t say much more than – read this.
Thanks to a number of researchers, some of whom cannot ‘officially’ share their research due to archaic sponsorship laws, we have published now the first volume of the Fulvic Report on Living Organic Earth and Whole Earth Minerals through a grass roots consortium of dedicated health activists.
Because we care about the information, and not the money made from it, it has been distributed in hard copy and for free. It is worth pointing out, without any paranoid thinking, that pharmaceutical companies examining synthetic humates have threatened some of the associates of the consortium in no uncertain terms.
Pt 1 is being distributed now. Pt 2 will be a personal tomb compililng the research, along with philosophical commentary by yourself, Rob Seeman, who really only cares about getting the information out there. We all know what the popular supplements are. Perhaps a better question would be, what are the supplements people can really FEEL?
This report does not appear to be complete, but contains some interesting suggestions about Zeolite, though without scientific reference :
Lets start with Liquid Zeolite. Zeolite is a natural volcanic mineral that possesses a uniquely complex crystalline structure and is similar to clay. Zeolite is the most powerfully negatively charged mineral in nature. It acts like a magnet drawing toxins to it, capturing them in a cage like structure and removing them from the body. Zeolite has been found to remove pesticide, herbicides, and other positively charged toxins from the system. Zeolite has a string antioxidant component. In fact, Zeolite is the only known substance besides activated charcoal to remove harmful oxidants, such as mercury, lead, arsenic and volatile compounds such as formaldehyde, dichlorobenzene, toluene, methylene chloride, etc…
- Extremely safe and non-toxic: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite is completely non-toxicand is safely and completely eliminated after 5 to 7 hours. Toxins that it captures in its cage are effectively deactivated so that there are no side-effects from those toxins as they are eliminated from the body — it is important to drink plenty of water (8 to 10 glasses a day) when taking zeolite. And because most pharmaceuticals drugs are negatively charged chemicals, Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite tends to leave these alone.
- Removes toxic heavy metals: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite has the perfect molecular structure for latching on to and then removing heavy metals (including radioactive ones) from the body, including mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, aluminum, strontium and excess iron.
- Helps remove pesticides, herbicides & dioxins: These chemicals are prime candidates for triggering cancer and disrupting hormone balances, it is very important that they are removed from the body as quickly as possible.
Reduces viral load: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite latches on to viral components. This can help relieve some of the symptoms of viral diseases and infections.
- Reduces absorption of nitrosamines: These substances can be found in processed meats, bacon, hot dogs, deli meats, etc. and are linked with pancreatic, stomach and colon cancer, as well as Type II diabetes. Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite helps to neutralizes these toxins in the digestive tract by capturing them in its molecular cages before they can be absorbed into the body. Then they are safely eliminated from the body.
- Helps buffer body pH to a healthy alkalinity: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite acts like a pH buffer, helping to prevent the acidic conditions in our blood and cellular fluids that encourage low immunity and diseases.
Helps to buffer blood sugar: it can also buffer excess glucose by its negative charge and therefore helps reduce blood sugar spikes.
- Helps reduce cancer risk: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite removes toxins that can cause cancer (75% or more of cancers may be toxin related).
- Improves nutrient absorption: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite also helps reduce the incidents of diarrhea, which is why zeolites can now be found in the latest diarrhea drugs.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant: The cage-like structure of Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite can also trap free radical molecules, making it an effective antioxidant.
- Reduces symptoms of allergies: Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite can capture some of the the antigens that cause allergies, migraines, and asthma, and in so doing it helps to reduce the symptoms.
- Immune modulator: may act as an effective “natural” immune modulator. It could effectively regulate an underactive or overactive immune system back to normal.Most diseases and illness occur when the immune system is unbalanced!
- Helps prevent premature aging: By removing the toxic load with Purified Activated Liquid Zeolite, our body’s normal repair and regeneration mechanisms are freed up to work efficiently.
This study looks at the effects of humic acid from the Suwanee river on nano particle silver. Researchers found that :
“Total silver content decreased with concentrations of NOM greater than 10 mg TOC L−1 indicating an increase in nanoparticle agglomeration and settling above this concentration. However, SRHA did not have any significant effect on the equilibrium concentration of ionic Ag dissolved in solution. Exposure of Daphnia to nano-Ag particles (50 μg L−1 and pH 7) produced a linear decrease in toxicity with increasing NOM. These results clearly indicate the importance of water chemistry on the fate and toxicity of nanoparticulates.”
I told you it was a doozy…
Published in the journal Nutricion Hospitilaria, this meta-analysis looks at many different kinds of zeolites.
Consider this one paragraph from the paper (Fulltext available online)http://www.aulamedica.es/nh/pdf/8914.pdf
“Zeolite properties were also investigated at a ce- rebral level. Montinaro M et al19 studied in a model of Alzheimer diseases mice the antioxidant and neu- roprotective properties of clinoptilolite, which was administered through the water beverage (0.6 – 1.25 – 2.5 ng/ml) for 5 months. A significant reduction of the cellular death induced by reactive species of oxy- gen (ROS) was induced (P<0.001) in the group trea- ted with clinoptilolite respect to the control group, not treated; it was also observed a significant increase of ROS production in mitochondria (P<0.001), a signi- ficant increase of the activity of superoxide dismutase enzyme in the hippocampus of mice (P < 0.01), and a significant reduction of the levels of the amyloids pla- ques (P < 0.05). The authors suggest clinoptilolite as a potential coadjutant in the therapeutic treatment of Alzheimer disease.”
Activated and Micronized Zeolite in the Modulation of Cellular Oxidative Stress in Mexican Smokers: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Objective of this study, published this year in the journal Revista De Investigacion Clinica was “To evaluate activated and micronized zeolites as modulators of cellular oxidative stress in Mexican smokers without lung diseases.”
Researchers concluded “Activated and micronized zeolites may be useful as a modulator of oxidative stress in smokers. However, inclusion of a comparison group of non-smokers would be useful in future studies to assess the degree to which zeolitesreverse the oxidant stress.”
A study published a couple of years ago in the journal Phytotherapy Research addresses the anti-inflammatory properties of humic acid related metabolites. The authors commented, “They reduce the C-reactive protein levels of patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee and the wheel and flare reaction of patients suffering from hay fever.”
For those who are unaware, C-reactive protein levels are considered an important biomarker for levels of inflammation within the body. Conditions ranging from osteoarthritis to heart disease to allergic rhinitis have been correlated with high levels of CRP.
Link to the mini-review synopsis is here :